My Approach to Yoga
Learning Yoga with me allows you to create a bespoke practice. My style combines both exercise and relaxation. In essence, these balance your entire being. As a result, you will feel both strong and calm.
One to One
The traditional way to learn Yoga is on a one to one basis, to make sure that the teachings match the student’s needs.
The benefits of One to One classes are:
- The classes suit your goals. With this in mind, you can choose anything between a rigorous physical practice or a relaxed class. I adjust each posture to suit you and how your body feels.
- You learn the basics in detail. As a result, you build an excellent foundation for regular practice. What’s more, you learn the correct technique.
- Excellent for any health concerns, injuries, or illness. Every class is bespoke to you and your needs.
- Increased confidence, due to ongoing support. Furthermore, you enjoy the practice and understand how to fit it in with your lifestyle.
- Great for ongoing learning and development. You are challenged and encouraged in a safe and inspiring environment.
Book your free Complementary Yoga session
My Home Studio
My home studio is in the serene village of Adel, Leeds. There is also nearby parking available. Please message me for more details.
Having me come to your home to teach Yoga means that you don’t have to spend time getting to and from class. In effect, Yoga fits more effortlessly into your day. It also provides a great alternative to waiting lists and crowded classes.
My Yoga sessions help you to explore the practice in a personalised way. All props and mats are provided in case you do not have your own.